Featured in this fly tying tutorial is a pattern that I love to fish, the Humpy dry fly. This is a great attractor fly that trout really seem to love, especially when fishing it in faster currents. I was fortunate enough to have my Uncle John Cammisa tie this pattern on this video, and this is a special treat, being that he has been tying for over half of his life (age 82 in this video!). The tying of this pattern is not the simplest, thus I frequently will “commission” one of my favorite tyers (my Uncle John) for some of these flies! During this tutorial, my uncle goes into great detail and leads you through the required procedures to make the tying of this pattern much easier.
To begin the video, I conduct a brief interview of my uncle, which then leads into an examination of a finished Humpy. This is followed by the tutorial, which my uncle concludes the fly for the camera, but still wanted to clean-up the finished product. After he cut away some fibers that were out of place, I took one final picture so all viewers can see what the finished fly looked like.
Thanks go out to my uncle for agreeing to tie this pattern; he is a fantastic craftsman and has been one of my greatest fly tying mentors throughout my life.
Thanks for viewing this YouTube fly tying tutorial, and I encourage you to view my additional videos at the following website:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Minnie Mouse bowtastic kitchen accessory set velcro cutting fruit vegetables bread waffle toy eggs
- Micky Mouse & Minnie Mouse Gameplay
- Minnie Mouse Bowtastic Kitchen Accessory Set! || Toy Review || Konas2002
- NiKO on a ROCKET – Unicorn Catch Update!! Adley App Reviews new 4th of July Game & Baby Mode RAWR 🦄
- Legendary Animals Help John save Uncle from the Skinner's → Red Dead Redemption 2 PC mods