Uncle was born in Ohio at some point prior to the fall of 1849. He had an “uncle” named Jeb (who was actually the cousin of his maternal uncle), who Uncle implies to be a pedophile, saying that he was a man that “you didn’t want to be left alone with”. Uncle was nine years old when both of his parents died, forcing him to move to a new city and “live on his wits” from there on out. He was also married at least twice before 1899.
Uncle tells stories about times he went to Africa; he mentions that he sold camping supplies in East Africa, which resulted in him being worshipped as a god by the locals in the Congo on one occasion. It is unknown how much truth, if any, this story has to it. Uncle claims to have been known as the “one-shot kid” in his youth, though the dubious nature of his life stories imply that it may not be true. At some point before 1899, Uncle joined the Van der Linde gang. His role in it was fairly minimal, owing to him being an unproductive, elderly alcoholic.
Join this channel to get access to perks:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Minnie Mouse bowtastic kitchen accessory set velcro cutting fruit vegetables bread waffle toy eggs
- Micky Mouse & Minnie Mouse Gameplay
- Minnie Mouse Bowtastic Kitchen Accessory Set! || Toy Review || Konas2002
- NiKO on a ROCKET – Unicorn Catch Update!! Adley App Reviews new 4th of July Game & Baby Mode RAWR 🦄
- Legendary Animals Help John save Uncle from the Skinner's → Red Dead Redemption 2 PC mods