From Laura Ingalls Wilder’s book ‘On the Banks of Plum Creek’.
For music, chords, more circle games and how to play this visit:
A traditional resource for children, teachers, child care providers, librarians, parents and grandparents, ESL, EFL. Visit to find many more songs including those from other countries and also to find out how to play this as a game and see it in the context of teaching singing games for children.
Uncle John is sick a-bed,
What shall we send him?
A piece of pie, a piece of cake,
A piece of apple dumpling.
What shall we send it in?
In a piece of paper,
Paper is not fine enough,
But in a golden saucer.
Who shall we send it by?
By the governor’s daughter,
Take her by the lily white hand,
And lead her over the water.
Johnny Brown so they say,
Goes a-courting night and day,
With a sword by his side,
And takes Miss Sally for his bride.
Takes her by the lily white hand,
And leads her over the water.
Here’s a kiss and there’s a kiss,
For Mr. Jones’s daughter.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://thebadlibrarian.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Minnie Mouse bowtastic kitchen accessory set velcro cutting fruit vegetables bread waffle toy eggs
- Micky Mouse & Minnie Mouse Gameplay
- Minnie Mouse Bowtastic Kitchen Accessory Set! || Toy Review || Konas2002
- NiKO on a ROCKET – Unicorn Catch Update!! Adley App Reviews new 4th of July Game & Baby Mode RAWR 🦄
- Legendary Animals Help John save Uncle from the Skinner's → Red Dead Redemption 2 PC mods